Hey there! I know I haven't been posting much lately, but here's a post for you to relish:
My mouth waters as I type each word...
Anyway, this is a recipe to make your own chocolate dessert.
1 bottle of Nutella
1 bottle of Whipped Cream
1 tube of Frosting
8 Oreo Cookies
1 teaspoon of melted butter
1 teaspoon of caramel syrup
1/2 cup cream
1. In a large bowl, mix together the Nutella, whipped cream, cream and caramel sauce to get a thick and creamy mixture.
2. Blend the Oreo cookies in a blender.
3. Mix the melted butter with the Oreo cookies to soften it.
4. Layer the bottom of your cup with the Oreo cookie mixture.
5. Pour in the Nutella mixture.
6. Add frosting on top.
7. Put toppings like sprinkled and chocolate syrup on your finished dessert.
Tip: You can add strawberries or banana slices for a fruity finish.
(This is a recipe I have found and altered a bit to suit the ingredients I have. Find the original recipe here.)
Have fun with this recipe, and don't be afraid to change it a bit! Also, I might be changing my blog name...
Decide to stay and read my blog? Enter your email address to easily know when I post something new.
Subscribe to my blog: Bloglovin'