Hello readers! I looked like this trying to figure out what to write --->
So, today I will be giving you step-by-step instructions on how to write! It can be anything, a poem, a story, an essay, whatever you'd like.
The first part is to get prepared for writing!
1. Find a cosy, comfortable place with no distractions.
2. Get a pen and a writing pad, or use a word document to write.
3. Do this activity to get you in the mood to write- jot down the first 20 words that come to your mind. If you can, write more! Then, close your eyes and pick a few. Can you construct a short paragraph using these words?
The next part is to get inspired!
Here is how I get inspired.
1. Go to Google Images and type a random word. Scroll down and look at the pictures to spark your creativity.
2. Look around you. What's something that's really interesting? Find something that makes you think, "That's cool!"
3. Look at the time. Make a goal to only write for five minutes. Then open open your writing pad or word document and just write what comes to your mind. How do you feel? What interests you? What is something that you would read? After your time is up, look over what you have written and get inspired!
Next, you need to write.
1. Try and write without any breaks in between.
2. Don't keep on going back to edit your work. Finish the whole thing, and then you can proofread it.
3. Keep a dictionary and thesaurus beside you so you can look up words.
4. Don't get discouraged if you think that yours is not good enough or like another person's writing.
We all have our own style of writing. Write how you feel like writing, and don't copy someone's style.
You're done! Proofread your work, edit it to make it better and smile! You've written your own piece of work! (And it's good!)
Decide to stay and read my blog? Enter your email address to easily know when I post something new.
Subscribe to my blog: Bloglovin'