Summer Vacation has officially started for me! Tomorrow's the official start of summer, and the longest day of the year, so I decided I would post a huge list of things to do in the summer, including books, movies, music, activities and more.
There are so many amazing movies coming out this summer, here are some I think are pretty good choices.
1. Finding Dory- The sequel to the ever popular Finding Nemo, where the blue tang fish with memory-loss sets out on a journey to find her parents.
2. Conjuring 2- Not recommended for the faint-hearted, a horror movie sequel to Conjuring 2.
3. Sausage Party- By the looks of the trailer, this animated movie looks amusing but also quite savage.
4. X-Men: Apocalypse- For Marvel fans, this movie looks action-packed and thrilling.
5. Ice Age 5- This million dollar earning franchise has come out with yet another movie.
I haven't read these yet but they're definitely on my TBR and look interesting.
1. Girl Against the Universe.
2. Tell me Three Things
3. My Kind of Crazy
4. The Great American Whatever
5. The Girl From Everywhere
This is hard to choose, because a lot of people have different tastes, but these are the most popular songs this
1. Panda- Desiigner. I don't like it much but it's worth listening to.
2. Can't Stop The Feeling- Justin Timberlake. Groovy and catchy, you'll probably love it.
3. 7 Years- Lukas Graham. Amazing, with great lyrics. I love it.
4. Just Like Fire- P!NK. An energy-filled song that has awesome lyrics too. Also part of the Alice Through The Looking Glass soundtrack.
5. Cheap Thrills- Sia.
STUFF TO DO
So, you've got your books, your music, and your films, but you can't stay indoors all day.
1. Frolic in the great outdoors. We have about three months to enjoy the sunshine, make it last.
2. Pick up a new hobby. You have a lot of time on your hands, right? Try something new.
3. Make new friends. Summer is a great time to socialise. By socialise, I mean talking to people in real life, NOT SOCIAL MEDIA.
4. Redecorate. Use summery colours to brighten up your room, like vibrant orange, yellow, pink, blue or purple.
5. Keep cool. Go swimming, treat yourself to ice cream or anything else that helps you stay cool.
Decide to stay and read my blog? Enter your email address to easily know when I post something new.
Subscribe to my blog: Bloglovin'