Writing can be hard. Here are a few ideas that will get you started. Use them for short stories, poems, or a novel. Go wild!
1. What if we lived in a world with no colour? Write a story about an alternate dimension or dystopian society where everything is black and white.
2. What if the world was about to end? Write about the last day on Earth. What would people do? What would the world be like?
3. What if humans could communicate through brainwaves? Write a story about how a scientist discovers this, or about how life would be with this interesting feature.
4. What if dinosaurs existed in the present?Write about how this happened and how it affects everyday life.
5. What if magic was real? Write about what kind of magic this would be. Would it be Harry Potter style or Narnia style? Or something completely different?
6. What if gravity didn't exist? Write about how humans cope with this.
7. What if you were sucked into a fictional world? Write a story about how you wound up in the mess and how you would escape.
8. What if you had a doppelganger? How would this person change your life? Write a story about this situation.
9. What if you were blind? Write a story describing it. The trick is that you can't use your sight sense and you have to describe the other senses.
10. What if we had to move to another planet? Write a story describing this new planet and why humans are forced to transfer there.
Decide to stay and read my blog? Enter your email address to easily know when I post something new.
Subscribe to my blog: Bloglovin'